T1 Valet Parking Rates
- 0 – 1 hour: $10.00
- 1 – 2 hours: $12.00
- 2 – 3 hours: $14.00
- 3 – 4 hours: $18.00
- Each Additional Hour: $2.00
- Daily Maximum: $30.00
Valet Parking is operated by ABM Aviation Inc.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted for payment of Valet Parking transactions.
Know Before You Go
Before heading to the airport, make sure you know which terminal your airline uses. Then, follow the signs overhead to get to where you need to go. If you have any questions or need updated parking information, give us a call at 702.261.5122.
Valet parking is an excellent choice for those who are in a hurry or simply enjoy the convenience of not having to park their own vehicle. Valet parking is located in the garage next to Terminal 1 on Level 2 and has a height clearance of 7′.
Driving Directions to Valet Parking at Terminal 1
From Russell Road
- Drive west on Russell Road and get in the center lane when you reach Maryland Parkway.
- Turn left onto Paradise Road and stay in the right-most lane.
- When you see the signs for Terminal 1 Parking, exit to the right.
- Stay to the right as you go under a bridge, and continue following signs for Terminal 1 Parking until you reach Valet Parking.
- Proceed up the ramp and turn left into Valet Parking when you see it signposted.
From Paradise Road
- Drive south on Paradise Road and get in the second lane from the right.
- When you see signs for Terminal 1, follow them.
- Stay in your lane and keep following the overhead signs until you reach Valet Parking.
- Proceed up the ramp to turn left into Valet Parking.
- Get on I-215 and follow the signs to the airport.
- Get in the left lane once you exit and go through the northbound tunnel.
- Stay in that same lane as you follow signs for Terminal 1, then look for subsequent ones reading “Terminal 1, Passenger Pick-Up, Parking.”
- When you see those overhead signs, take Valet Parking.
- Then just drive up the ramp to turn left into Valet Parking.
Customers with Nevada-issued exempt license plates who want free parking should not use the Valet Parking area.