Know Before You Go
Check the following information before driving your friends to the airport:
- Flight Number
- Which Terminal
- Time of Departure
The Departure Curb is located on Level 1 next to Ticketing/Check-In and can be used for passenger drop off. Please note that the Departure Curb is only meant for unloading and vehicles left unattended will be ticketed and towed.
Skycap and curbside check-in service is available for most airlines; however, please contact your airline in advance to make sure they are providing this service before assuming so. If you leave your vehicle unattended, it will be towed and/or you will receive a citation.
Height Clearance: 13′ 0″
Driving Directions to Passenger Drop Off at Terminal 1
From Russell Road
- Drive west on Russell Road and get in the center lane when you reach Maryland Parkway. Turn left at Paradise Road, staying in the far right lane. Then, exit right following the overhead sign that says “All Terminals.” Keep right and go under the bridge, continuing to follow signs until you see ones for Terminal 1. At this point, merge to the right and then take a ramp to your left when you see signs for Terminal 1 Departing Flights Economy Parking.” From there, remain in the left lane and follow more signs for Departing Flights until finally reaching your destination
From Paradise Road
- Get on Paradise Road and stay in the second lane from the right. Follow the signs until you get to Terminal 1. After that, continue straight ahead and follow the overhead signs to Departing Flights.
- -Exit I-215
- -Once you see the signs for the airport, follow them
- -Proceed through the northbound tunnel
- -When you get to Terminal 1, follow the signs again until you see “Departing Flights, Economy Parking, Terminal 3.” specifically
- -(Get in the left lane) Follow what it says overhead until you can’t anymore because then it will say Departing Flights
- -“Remain” in that same left lane and following those Departing Flight Signs