T3 – Long Term Parking Rates
- 0 – 3 hours: $10.00*
- Each Additional Hour: $2.00
- Daily Maximum: $18.00
Know Before You Go
To make airport parking as seamless as possible for you, please check which terminal your airline uses before coming to the airport. Then, follow the overhead signs to get to your final parking destination. For up-to-the-minute parking information, call 702.261.5122 and ask for a representative.
Long Term Parking is intended for stays of three hours or more and is located in the garage immediately adjacent to Terminal 3 on Levels 3 through 6; it’s easy convenient! Please note that there is a height clearance limitation of 8′ 2″.
After you arrive at the Terminal 3 parking garage, park on the east side if you’re an international traveler or need to pick up someone from an international flight. This will minimize your walking distance to the east side of the terminal, which is specifically for those flying internationally. If you’re only traveling domestically, though, park on the west side of the parking garage instead. You can tell which section is designated for domestic carriers because it has a “diamond” symbol next to it. Lastly, don’t forget where you parked! There are Parking Reminder Cards available near all of the elevators in case you need help remembering later.
Unless you contact Airport Parking ahead of time, the longest you’re allowed to park is 30 days. If you need to stay longer, call 702.261.5122 or email [email protected] your request. There’s a 15-minute free grace period where you’re able to leave without being charged as long as you go directly to the exit lane and insert your ticket within those first 15 minutes; don’t use the walk-up pay stations!
According to Nevada law, customers with the following license plate designations are entitled to free parking: “Pearl Harbor Survivor”, “Pearl Harbor Veteran”, “Congressional Medal of Honor”, “Purple Heart”, and “Silver Star”. These same plates must also display the international symbol for handicap access. Additionally, those adorned withNevada plates reading “Disabled Veteran”, or “Ex Prisoner of War” are exempt from airport parking fees. When exiting a parking area, please use the lane with a cashier.Use the phone at the exit gate to call for assistance if no staff member is visible.
Driving Directions to Long Term Parking at Terminal 3
From Russell Road
- Turn south on Landing Strip Avenue, which is between Eastern and Spencer.
- Keep going down Landing Strip until you see the airport terminal. Find “Passenger Pick-Up” signs near Long Term Parking spots.
From Paradise Road
- Drive south on Paradise Road in the second lane from the left.
- When you see the overhead signs, follow them to Terminal 3.
- Keep going past Russell Road until you’re in the right lane, then look for more overhead signage that says “Terminal 3/Flight Path Avenue” and after that, “All Terminals.”
- At the fork in road turn toward Flight path Avenue following said signs.
- Once you’ve arrived at Passenger Pick-Up, Parking, merge with traffic to go right into Long Term Parking as indicated by yet more clear signage overhead.
- Follow these directions to reach Terminal 3 at the airport:
- Exit I-215 and follow the signs for the airport. Get in the center lane and proceed through the northbound tunnel. Follow overhead signs until you see ones for Terminal 3. Continue following those marked “Terminal 3, Passenger Pick-Up, Parking.” Merge into right lane when directed by signs, and then follow them to Long Term Parking.