T3 – Economy Parking Rates
- 0 – 2 hours: $4.00*
- Each Additional Hour: $2.00
- Daily Maximum: $12.00
Know Before You Go
T3 Economy and oversize parking is conveniently located adjacent to the Terminal 3 parking garage and is a great choice if you want to park close to the terminal building within walking distance of Ticketing/Check-In, but prefer to pay a more economical price.
You may park in any of our long-term lots for up to 30 days without notice. If you plan to stay longer, please call Airport Parking at 702.261.5122 or email your request to [email protected] before the end of your 30 days.
Fees are paid at the tollbooth or an Express Exit pay station; we accept cash and credit cards.
*There is a 15-minute grace period for a drive thru at no charge . To exit without being charged , drivers must go directly to the exit lane and insert their ticket within the first 15 minutes after entering the lot . Drivers should NOT USE the walk-up pay stations .
According to Nevada state law, customers with specific license plate designations are entitled to free parking in handicap-accessible spaces. These include “Pearl Harbor Survivor”, “Pearl Harbor Veteran”, “Congressional Medal of Honor”, “Purple Heart”, and “Bronze Star”. Plates marked with “Disabled Veteran”,”Disabled Female Veteran,” or “Ex Prisoner of War”‘ are also exempted from airport parking fees. When leaving a parking area, please use the lane designated for cashiers. If an exit gate is not available, please call the phone number posted nearby to speak with a staff member who can help you.
Driving Directions to Terminal 3 Economy and Oversize Parking
From Russell Road
- Turn south onto Landing Strip Avenue, which is between Eastern Avenue and Spencer Street.
- Stay on Landing Strip Avenue, following the signs overhead that say “Terminal 3, Parking.”
- Follow the signs overhead that say “Economy Parking, Oversize Vehicles.”
From Paradise Road
- Drive south on Paradise Road until you reach the second lane from the left. Follow the overhead signs to Terminal 3. After passing Russell Road, stay in the right lane and follow the sign for “Terminal 3/Flight Path Avenue”, then look for a sign that says “All Terminals.” At the split, turn left toward Flight Path Avenue. Now just follow any signs that say “Passenger Pick-Up” or ��Economy Parking” – they should lead you right to where you need to go.”
- To get to Terminal 3 from I-215, follow these steps:
- 1. Get in the center lane and head north through the tunnel.
- 2. Look for overhead signs that say “Terminal 3”—follow those.
- 3. Once you see signs for passenger pick-up and parking at Terminal 3, stay to the left side of the road.
- 4 . Oversize vehicles should look for Economy Parking sign and proceed accordingly